Subject: Agenda for Tuesday, Oct 23

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:32:33 -0700

Call is Tuesday 7:00 am PDT.  Is there likely to be timezone  
confusion because this is the period US delays setting its clocks  
back for the end of daylight savings?  timeanddate.com tells me that  
7:00 am Tuesday morning for me will be 3pm in London and midnight in  
Melbourne.

DIALIN
1. Dial 866-613-5217, follow prompts
2. Dial access code of 8661735, followed by “#” key
(Participants are placed on music-hold until chairperson begins the  
conference.)

IM
IM protocol will be jabber; conference room will be ietf- 
[email-masked] .

AGENDA and rough time targets

0.  Agenda Bash - 5 min

1.  Work done by Content Transformation Task Force in the Mobile Web  
Initiative Best Practices Working Group -- Dominique Hazael-Massieux  
to join the call -- 15 min

2.  HTTP BIS WG -- Lisa - 5 min

3.  Update on the recently-held W3C Workshop on XML Signature and  
Encryption -- Thomas -- 5 min

4.  Update of WS-Policy media type -- 5 min

5.  Request for SparQL media types -- 5 min

6. Broader BCP 56 discussion -- everybody - 15 min

7.  Schemes and Protocols -- http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/ 
SchemeProtocols.html -- everybody --  15 min

8.  Agenda for Vancouver IETF -- should these topics be on agendas  
for more discussion? -- Lisa

Lisa

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:28:39 -0400

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to break away
from the RIPE meeting at the time of the call -- so,
my regrets for this call.

I would be happy to participate in any follow-on
discussion about schemes & substrates.

Leslie.

Lisa Dusseault wrote:
> 
> Call is Tuesday 7:00 am PDT.  Is there likely to be timezone confusion 
> because this is the period US delays setting its clocks back for the end 
> of daylight savings?  timeanddate.com tells me that 7:00 am Tuesday 
> morning for me will be 3pm in London and midnight in Melbourne.
> 
> DIALIN
> IM protocol will be jabber; conference room will be 
> [email-masked] .
> 
> Initiative Best Practices Working Group -- Dominique Hazael-Massieux to 
> join the call -- 15 min
> 
> 7.  Schemes and Protocols -- 
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/SchemeProtocols.html -- everybody --  15 min
> 
> 8.  Agenda for Vancouver IETF -- should these topics be on agendas for 
> more discussion? -- Lisa
> 
> Lisa

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality:
      Yours to discover."
                                 -- ThinkingCat
Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------