Subject: Next IETF/W3C coordination call: schedule and request for agenda items

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:44:26 +0000

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 15:08 -0800, Lisa Dusseault wrote:
> Topic: Next meeting
> 
> 
> Prefer February: Philippe Le Hegaret will get a date selected. 

Mark reminded me that I have the ball on that one.

So, here is a proposal:
 Monday, February 11, 8:00AM US/Eastern.

I know that this time works in TimBL's calendar. Mark will be in
California.

Can people confirm if the time works for them? If it doesn, I'll start
proposing other time on that day or that week.

Philippe

---

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:24:49 -0800

Hi,

Chris and I are coordinating a workshop on Monday Feb 11 and Tuesday  
Feb 12.  Other times that week might work for me, but not Feb 14  
(early and long teleconference call)

I'm expecting Mark at this workshop as well...

Lisa