Subject: next meeting

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:32:01 +1000

I volunteered to arrange and chair our next meeting.

Our last meeting was 2008-02-13, and at the time we say we'd target  
May/June.

Personally, I have a slight preference for April 28-30 (I'll be in the  
US, so arranging times will be easier); otherwise, I'm fairly open.

Preferences? Unless people think we need to meet soon (i.e., the dates  
above), I'll propose June 10, 14:00 UTC to get things moving.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=10&month=6&year=2008&p1=152&p2=48&p3=43&p4=224

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:42:03 +0000

Mark,

I'm way overdue on this. We just had our meeting in Beijing last week. 

So, we missed the April 28-30 time slots. June 10 is ok for me. I'll
need to check TimBL calendar.

At least two things are happening at W3C that are relevant for IETF:
- Last Call for XMLHttpRequest Object
  http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/
  deadline is June 2, 2008
- Media Fragments Working Group Charter (draft)
  http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-fragments-wg.html

Philippe