Subject: Requesting IESG Approval for the Media Type application/emma+xml

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:56:39 -0500

Dear IESG participants,

This message is to request approval for the registration of the media
type "application/emma+xml", as described in Appendix B.1 of "EMMA:
Extensible MultiModal Annotation markup language":

 http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-emma-20071211/#media-type-registration

This message follows the procedure described in the Media Type
Specifications and Registration Procedures, section 5.2, "IESG
Approval" [1]. The proposed media type were sent for preliminary
community review on January 28, 2008:

 http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2008-January/001990.html

No comments were received during the review period.

We believe the media type is now ready for IESG approval.

Thank you, 

Philippe

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4288.txt

-- 
Philippe Le Hégaret, W3C Interaction Domain Leader
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/