Subject: First agenda for 5/14

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 15:07:50 +1000

0) select scribe

1) review action items
ACTION: mnot to propose times for 7/16 liaison call
DONE: Matt to follow up on geopriv liaison statement
DONE: plh to add mnot to Policy admins
DONE: rubys to update the HTML5 bar BOF page with details.

2) Status of TAG findings [ Mark ]

3) Status of CORS [ PLH ]

4) Status of WebSockets [ PLH ]

Call details:
Thursday, 14 May  8pm US/Eastern  5pm US/Pacific  10am (Friday)  
Australia/Eastern
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=14&year=2009&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=43 
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200 <tel:+1.617.761.6200>, conference 4383  
(“IETF”) [ tentative ]
IRC: irc.w3.org, port 6665  #ietf

Expected:
   TimBL, Lisa, Mark, Philippe, DanC, John Klensin, Sam Ruby
Regrets:

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 15:38:56 +1000

0) select scribe

1) review action items
DONE: MNot to advertise new SI-HTTP/HiBi list <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hybi 
ACTION:  Dan to reformat "Hypertext References" work as an Internet  
Draft
ACTION: Lisa to review Content-Type sniffing I-D
DONE: MNot to send a pointer to prior discussion on Origin header
DONE: Jonas to send an email with pointers and/or description of CORS  
to Mark Nottingham
ACTION: Meadhbh Hamrick (Infinity) to explore involving NIST in a  
workshop
ACTION: Sam to work on reconciling the multiple uses of the MIME types

3) Status of CORS [ PLH ]
   <http://www.w3.org/TR/access-control/>

4) Status of WebSockets [ PLH ]
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol/ 

5) Link relation registry work [ Mark ]
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-nottingham-http-link-header/ 

6) RFC4329 - JavaScript Media Types (HTML5 is giving counter advice;  
does it need an update?)
   <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4329.txt>
   <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6684>

7) URI/IRI coordination [ John, Dan ]

8) Web Security Workshop
    See discussion at <http://esw.w3.org/topic/IETF_HTML5_Meeting_March_2009 

9) Future meetings

Call details:

Expected:
  TimBL, Lisa, Alexey, Mark, Philippe, DanC, John Klensin, Sam Ruby
Regrets: