Subject: Requesting IESG Approval for the Media Types application/powder+xml and application/powder-s+xml

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:58:32 -0400

Dear IESG participants,

This message is to request approval for the registration of the media
types "application/powder+xml", as described in Appendix B of "Protocol
for Web Description Resources (POWDER): Description Resources":

 http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-powder-dr-20090901/#appB

and "application/powder-s+xml" in Appendix C:

 http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-powder-dr-20090901/#appC

This message follows the procedure described in the Media Type
Specifications and Registration Procedures, section 5.2, "IESG
Approval" [1]. The proposed media type were sent for preliminary
community review on :

 http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2009-January/002145.html

No comments were received during the second review period.

We believe the media types are now ready for IESG approval.

Thank you, 

Philippe

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4288.txt

-- 
Philippe Le Hégaret, W3C Interaction Domain Leader
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/