Subject: Requesting IESG Approval for the Media Type application/ttml+xml

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 14:33:52 -0500

Dear IESG participants,

This message is to request approval for the registration of the media
type:
 application/mathml+xml
 C Media Type Registratio
 http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-ttaf1-dfxp-20101118/#media-type-registration

This message follows the procedure described in the Media Type
Specifications and Registration Procedures, section 5.2, "IESG
Approval" [1]. The proposed media types were sent for preliminary
community review on August 29, 2010:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-types/current/msg00967.html

Comments were received and are believed to be addressed:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-types/current/msg00976.html

We believe the media type is now ready for IESG approval.

Thank you, 

Philippe

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4288.txt

-- 
Philippe Le Hégaret, W3C Interaction Domain Leader
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:28:46 +0000

>Dear IESG participants,
Hi Philippe,

>We believe the media type is now ready for IESG approval.
The latest registration template looks almost good to me, but it is 
lacking the "Applications that use this media type" field (as per RFC 
4288) from the registration templace. Do you want me to request IESG 
review anyway (so that I collect all feedback), or do you want to submit 
the updated template first?

Thanks,
Alexey

---

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:37:55 -0500

> the updated template first?

Hi Alexey,

I just sent an updated version of the template to ietf-types.

I also added the full template in the errata document of Timed Text 1.0:
 http://www.w3.org/2010/11/ttml-issues.html

It would be good to get the IESG approval, or at least feedback on it.
I'll be able to update the produce a new version of the Recommendation
later once I know it's fine,

Philippe