Subject: Requesting IESG Approval for the Media Type application/inkml+xml

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:33:38 -0400

Dear IESG participants,

This message is to request approval for the registration of the media
type:
 application/inkml+xml
 D.1 Registration of MIME media type application/inkml+xml
 http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-InkML-20110510/#media-type-registration

This message follows the procedure described in the Media Type
Specifications and Registration Procedures, section 5.2, "IESG
Approval" [1]. The proposed media types were sent for preliminary
community review on January 28, 2008:
 http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2008-January/001989.html

No comments were received.

We believe the media type is now ready for IESG approval.

Thank you, 

Philippe

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4288.txt

-- 
Philippe Le Hégaret, W3C Interaction Domain Leader
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/