Subject: reminder: IETF/W3C liaison call scheduling

From: Thomas Roessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:15:47 +0100

Reminder: Please fill in the doodle poll to schedule the next liaison call *today*:
	http://www.doodle.com/ymhsbnk7dy88sxik

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <[email-masked]>  (@roessler)

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:28:54 -0500

--On Monday, November 28, 2011 10:15 +0100 Thomas Roessler
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Reminder: Please fill in the doodle poll to schedule the next
> liaison call *today*: 	http://www.doodle.com/ymhsbnk7dy88sxik

Thomas,

With apologies for being one of the guilty parties who didn't
get around to filling out the poll until today...  Could you
identify the earliest time that you are now considering
scheduling?  If we are going to do something later today or
before around 1700 UT on Tuesday, I need to know very soon
(within the next half-hour maximum) in order to keep my calendar
open or reopen it.

thanks,
   john

---

From: Thomas Roessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:31:32 +0100

At this point, I think Wednesday (European Time, which may include some very late slots US Time on Tuesday) is the earliest realistic time.

I'm waiting to hear from Mr Resnick and Mr Le Hégaret before closing the poll.

Thanks,

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:08:12 -0500

--On Monday, November 28, 2011 20:31 +0100 Thomas Roessler
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> At this point, I think Wednesday (European Time, which may
> include some very late slots US Time on Tuesday) is the
> earliest realistic time.

Thanks.  That is hugely helpful.

> I'm waiting to hear from Mr Resnick and Mr Le Hégaret before

Ack

   john

---

From: Thomas Roessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:06:46 +0100

Quick addition.  Depending on PLH's availability, it looks like we may be looking at Tuesday 11pm CET (5pm Eastern) as the most popular time among this sample (with Stephen F unavailable); that's not precisely Wednesday, but alas.

The next best slot is currently Friday 7pm CET (1pm Eastern), which doesn't work for Mark and is problematic for me.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:14:08 +1100

This one?

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111129T23&p1=48&ah=1

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:03:49 -0500

--On Tuesday, November 29, 2011 01:06 +0100 Thomas Roessler
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Quick addition.  Depending on PLH's availability, it looks
> like we may be looking at Tuesday 11pm CET (5pm Eastern) as
> the most popular time among this sample (with Stephen F
> unavailable); that's not precisely Wednesday, but alas.

Ack.  I can make that work and have tentatively put it on the
calendar.

   john

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:51:14 -0700

> Ack.  I can make that work and have tentatively put it on the

I think I can make that work, as well.

---

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:22:13 -0500

> I think I can make that work, as well.

ditto,

Philippe