Subject: For our next agenda

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:34:13 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

> 	http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/trac/ticket/123
> 
> 	https://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/189

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 15:41:56 -0400

> > 	https://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/189

ok, I started loading the context on this one.

Note that the HTML Working Group has two change proposals around this
one:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Feb/0272.html
 http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-189

Both proposals received feedback from the Chairs:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Mar/0739.html

Philippe

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:22:29 -0600

>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Mar/0739.html

This issue has also been aired in the IRI WG, see the thread starting at
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/2012Apr/0008.html> (and
also discussed a bit in Paris, sorry, no audio recordings yet).

So yes, this is an issue for the next agenda, and perhaps sooner.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/