Subject: Requesting IESG Approval for the Media Type application/ttml+xml

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:34:01 -0400

Dear IESG participants,

This message is to request approval for the registration of the media
type:
 application/ttml+xml
 C Media Type Registration
 http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-InkML-20110510/#media-type-registration

This message follows the procedure described in the Media Type
Specifications and Registration Procedures, section 5.2, "IESG
Approval" [1]. The proposed media types were sent for preliminary
community review on September 6, 2012:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-types/current/msg01737.html

No comments were received.

We believe the media type is now ready for IESG approval.

Thank you, 

Philippe

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4288.txt

-- 
Philippe Le Hégaret, W3C Interaction Domain Leader
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/

---

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:32:11 -0400

>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-InkML-20110510/#media-type-registration

Wrong link.

Should read
  http://www.w3.org/TR/ttaf1-dfxp/#media-type-registration

Philippe

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:11:30 +0100

>    http://www.w3.org/TR/ttaf1-dfxp/#media-type-registration
Shouldn't the registration template include information about handling 
of fragment identifiers?