Subject: [Webtransport] Draft Agenda for IETF 107 WEBTRANS WG Meeting

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:16:21 -0700

Here is a preliminary agenda for the IETF 107 WEBTRANS WG Meeting.  If
you'd like to propose additional agenda items or modify the time
allocations, please send email to [email-masked].

If you are listed below as presenting, now would be a good time to work on
your slides. The deck is available here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1APFmYij7nyqlmu91R7G61F66pxvWQD5H6UY1W-taRjU

IETF 107 WEBTRANS WG Agenda
Friday, March 27, 2020
15:10 - 17:10 Pacific Time

   -

   15:10 – 15:30 Preliminaries, Chairs (20 minutes)
   -

      Note Well
      -

      Jabber Scribe
      -

      Note Takers
      -

      Agenda Bash
      -

   15:30 - 15:50 WebTransport Overview and Requirements, Victor Vasiliev
   (20 minutes)
   -

      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-overview
      -

   15:50 - 16:05 WebTransport using HTTP/2, Eric Kinnear (15 minutes)
   -

      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinnear-webtransport-http2
      -

   16:05 - 16:20 WebTransport over QUIC, Victor Vasiliev (15 minutes)
   -

      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-quic
      -

   16:20 - 16:35 WebTransport over HTTP/3, Victor Vasiliev (15 minutes)
   -

      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-http3
      -

   17:00 - 17:10 Wrap up and Summary, Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)