Subject: [Webtransport] WEBTRANS WG meeting at IETF 110

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 23:00:54 -0800

The IETF WEBTRANS WG will meet on Monday March 8, 2021 during Session III,
in "Room 3".  Time is 8 - 10 AM Pacific.  To see the full schedule or
translate this into your preferred timezone, see the link below:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/agenda.html

We are also soliciting agenda requests at this time.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 4:56 PM
Subject: IETF 110 Final Agenda
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>

IETF 110
Online
March 8-12, 2021
Hosted By: Google

The IETF 110 Final Agenda is now available. At this point, only Area
Directors may submit changes by suggesting a swap to [email-masked].

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda, changes may be made to the
agenda up to and during the meeting. Updates will be reflected on the web
versions of the agenda.

Please note the agenda times are listed in CET (UTC +1) by default. You may
select which time zone is displayed on the HTML version of the agenda with
a menu on the right side of the page. Choose “Meeting Timezone” for CET,
“Local Timezone” for your own current time zone, “UTC” for UTC, or choose
any other time zone from the drop down list.

Side Meetings

At IETF 110 Online, we’ve created a space on the wiki where individuals can
post details of their side meetings. Since there are many freely available
conferencing services, the IESG will not provide conferencing support for
side meetings. Please see the wiki page for more details.

        - For more information about side meetings:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/110sidemeetings

Gather

We will continue to use Gather for side events, help desks, hallway
conversations, and a scavenger hunt. We’ll be making more details available
in the coming weeks, so please look out for further announcements.