Subject: [Webtransport] Post-110 Consensus Call

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 14:52:02 -0700

Hi folks,

In the WEBTRANS session at IETF 110 we made some good progress, and the
chairs would like to confirm consensus on the following topics:

1) URI Scheme - issue 38
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/issues/38>
    Proposal is to use the "https" scheme.

2) HTTP/3 type-value frames - issue 26
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/issues/26>
    Proposal is to close with no action and keep using type-value frames
without lengths.

3) Stream buffering during session establishment - issues 28
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/issues/28>
and 29
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/issues/29>
    Proposal is to recommend that servers buffer incoming streams and/or
datagrams that are associated with a yet-unknown session.

If you disagree with any of these proposals, please respond to this email
and/or comment on the GitHub issues. This consensus call will last for a
week until 2021-03-25.

Thanks,
David for the chairs

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:59:13 -0700

Hearing no objections, consensus is declared on these points.

Thanks,
David for the chairs