Subject: Re: [Webtransport] Virtual Interim Agenda

From: g16 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 16:42:47 +0900

Hi WebTransport folks

I'm yuki. I'm curious about any changes in WebTransport with the
h3-datagram update.

The "Using QUIC Datagrams with HTTP / 3" [1] is discussed in the MASAQUE
WG. "Two layer design with CAPSULE" was introduced in draft-01 of this
specification. This change also mentions DATAGRAM support in HTTP/2.

I think it has some impact on WebTransport over HTTP/3 or HTTP/2, if not
big.

Could anyone explain this update at the meeting to help people understand?
(I'm sorry if I missed the discussion on this list.)

thanks,

yuki

-[1] https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-01.html
-[2] https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/52

2021年5月19日(水) 4:02 <[email-masked]>:

> We have a draft agenda for the WEBTRANS WG Virtual Interim on Thursday,
> May 20, 2021:
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2021-webtrans-02-webtrans-01/
>
> If you'd like time on the agenda, please send email to the Chairs ASAP.
> Webtransport mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/webtransport
>

---

From: Victor Vasiliev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 05:13:40 -0400

I expect us to use whatever MASQUE working group comes up with, most likely
the REGISTER_DATAGRAM_NO_CONTEXT capsule proposed at <
https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/56>.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll make sure to reflect this in the slides.

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 3:43 AM g16 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> -[2]
> https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/52
>
> --