Subject: [Webtransport] Draft minutes and bluesheets for today's virtual interim

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 11:01:33 -0700

A draft of the minutes of today's virtual interim is here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-webtrans-02/materials/minutes-interim-2021-webtrans-02-202105200930-00

A draft of the bluesheets is here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bluesheets-interim-2021-webtrans-02-202105200930/

Please send corrections/additions/deletions to the Chairs.

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 15:16:02 -0700

Thanks, Bernard!

I've made some minor edits to both, here are links that will update even if
we update them further:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-interim-2021-webtrans-02-202105200930/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bluesheets-interim-2021-webtrans-02-202105200930/
As Bernard mentioned, folks please review these and let us know if
anything's wrong.

David

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 11:01 AM Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> --
> Webtransport mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/webtransport
>