Subject: [Webtransport] I-D Action: draft-ietf-webtrans-overview-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 18:00:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the WebTransport WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The WebTransport Protocol Framework
        Author          : Victor Vasiliev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webtrans-overview-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-28

Abstract:
   The WebTransport Protocol Framework enables clients constrained by
   the Web security model to communicate with a remote server using a
   secure multiplexed transport.  It consists of a set of individual
   protocols that are safe to expose to untrusted applications, combined
   with a model that allows them to be used interchangeably.

   This document defines the overall requirements on the protocols used
   in WebTransport, as well as the common features of the protocols,
   support for some of which may be optional.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webtrans-overview/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-webtrans-overview-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webtrans-overview-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Victor Vasiliev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:02:29 -0400

This contains mostly editorial fixes; I've uploaded this to make the draft
unexpire.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:01 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Webtransport mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/webtransport
>