Subject: [Webtransport] WebTransport consensus calls

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 14:00:14 -0700

Hi WebTransport enthusiasts,

We'd like to establish consensus on the following issues:

- #32 Specify behavior when receiving a bad session ID
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/issues/32>
    proposal is PR #55
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/pull/55>

- #39 waiting for client SETTINGS
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/issues/39>
    proposal is PR #56
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/pull/56>

- #40 RESET_STREAM error codes
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/issues/40>
    proposal is PR #59
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/pull/59>

- #42 What status code should lead to creation of WebTransport session?
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/issues/42>
    proposal is PR #58
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/pull/58>

- (no issue) text about initial_max_bidi_streams is outdated
    proposal is PR #57
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-webtrans/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/pull/57>

Please comment on these issues or PRs. If there is no pushback,
the chairs will declare consensus and merge the issues in two weeks
on 2021-09-07 at 23:59 UTC.

Thanks,
David for the chairs