Subject: [Webtransport] I-D Action: draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:55:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the WebTransport WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebTransport using HTTP/2
        Authors         : Alan Frindell
                          Eric Kinnear
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Martin Thomson
                          Victor Vasiliev
                          Guowu Xie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   WebTransport [OVERVIEW] is a protocol framework that enables clients
   constrained by the Web security model to communicate with a remote
   server using a secure multiplexed transport.  This document describes
   a WebTransport protocol that uses HTTP semantics to provide support
   for unidirectional streams, bidirectional streams, and datagrams.
   This protocol can be used with any HTTP version, however this
   document focuses on TCP-based HTTP versions, specifically providing
   examples of these capabilities when multiplexed within the same
   HTTP/2 [RFC7540] connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webtrans-http2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/