Subject: [Webtransport] Interop at IETF 112 hackathon

From: Victor Vasiliev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 00:47:05 -0400

I've just uploaded the -02 version of the WebTransport over HTTP/3 draft.
It introduces the changes discussed at length during the last two IETF
meetings; most notably a CLOSE_WEBTRANSPORT_SESSION capsule and a reset
stream code mapping.  This also upgrades the version of HTTP/3 datagrams
used to draft-05.

Would people be interested in doing interop testing for draft-02 during the
upcoming IETF Hackathon?  Chrome has an implementation of both the draft-02
wire protocol and the Web API (both expected to ship relatively soon), so I
think now would be a great time for an interop.

Cheers,
  Victor.

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 00:45:47 -0700

Yes, I think that the IETF 112 Hackathon is very timely.

In addition to the Chromium implementation, we now have a WPT test server,
and the WPT tests are passing in M97!

https://wpt.fyi/results/webtransport?label=experimental&label=master&aligned

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 9:47 PM Victor Vasiliev <vasilvv=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Would people be interested in doing interop testing for draft-02 during
> the upcoming IETF Hackathon?  Chrome has an implementation of both the
> draft-02 wire protocol and the Web API (both expected to ship relatively
> soon), so I think now would be a great time for an interop.
>
> Cheers,
>   Victor.
> --
> Webtransport mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/webtransport
>