Subject: [Webtransport] WebTransport at IETF 112 Hackathon...

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 14:56:51 -0700

Folks at the Hackathon have reported issues with the WebTransport sample
client running on recent builds of Chrome Canary and the WebTransport
python server, available here:
https://github.com/GoogleChrome/samples/tree/gh-pages/webtransport

There is an open issue filed on this:
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1266662

Note that the WPT tests are passing, so the WPT WebTransport test server
and associated handlers is working against recent Canary builds.

See:
wpt.fyi:
https://wpt.fyi/results/webtransport?label=master&label=experimental&aligned
WebTransport WPT test github repo (includes event handlers):
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/tree/master/webtransport

WebTransport WPT test tools (includes server framework):
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/tree/master/tools/webtransport

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 16:11:43 -0700

For those of you who have asked for a hosted (and working) version of the
"counter" demo to test interop here it is:
https://webrtc.internaut.com/wt2/

The corresponding "counter" server is hosted here:
https://webrtc.internaut.com:6161/counter

Please note that this requires a recent build of Chrome Canary (I tested it
with Version 97.0.4692.2).

The server is taken from the Samples github repo here:
https://github.com/GoogleChrome/samples/blob/gh-pages/webtransport/webtransport_server.py

Note that the client.js version from the same repo still has some problems,
which are fixed in the live demo above.