Subject: URGENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:34:33 -0800

FROM ELIJAH SAVIMBI & SISTER
01 BP 06 DANANI ABIDJAN,
COTE D'IVOIRE,
REPLY RESPONCE TO:
[email-masked]

                       HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Dearest One,

With warm heart we offer my friendship and greetings, and we hope this mail
meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might
seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past,
we humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense
benefit. we also sincerely seek your confidence, as we make this proposal
to you as a person of integrity.

First and foremost We wish to introduce our selves properly to you. My name
is Mr Elijah O. and Rose Savimbi, We are the children of Late Jonas Malheiro
Savimbi, leader of UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola).
As led by my instinct, We selected your email 
address from an internet directory,in our search for a partner, hence this
email.

My Father (Mentor) was killed in a battle with government forces of Angola,
led by President Dos Santos, on Friday 22nd February 2002. After his death,
Mr. Antonio Dembo who was his second in command, assumed office as leader
of UNITA, due to lack of the Charisma my Father had 
carried the party with in Dembo, there was chaos and struggle for leadership.

Prominent members like Carlos Morgado lobbied to depose him and assume office
as leader to enrich themselves and some of them who saw me as a threat to
their ambitions, including Mr. Dembo, planned to kill us. The tension and
confusion in UNITA become uncontrollable when Mr. Dembo 
died 10days after my Father's death.

We secretly left Angola and came here (Abidjan) to seek political asylum.
We sincerely proposing to you to render us your highly needed assistance
in respect to safekeeping of some of my Father's money that arose from Diamonds
sales.

This money Thirty Million United State Dollar(US$30.000.000.00), which was
deposited in one of the security company here in Abidjan, Since 2001 before
the tragic incident of my Father's death occurred. He placed 
this money in a trunk box and deposited with the security company here as
family valuables and african artwork. His reason for this was to give adequate
security to the money until his foreign partner comes for the claim of the
box. The security company does not know the real content 
of the box.

President Dos Santos has lobbied the International Community to freeze my
Father's assets and accounts abroad, to ground UNITA, and has already done
this in Angola. We plan to use this money to safeguard our future, it is
very essential that you understand that the kind of trust and confidence
we want to put in you is extraordinary, and an act of desperation on my
part, in order not to lose this money.

Also, ensure that this contact with you should be treated with utmost secrecy.

PLease We Honourable seeking your assistance in the following ways:-

1). TO COME DOWN HERE FOR A THREE WORKING VISIT SO THAT BOTH OF US WILL
GO TO THE SECURITY COMPANY TOGETHER AND MAKE THE CLAIM OF THE BOX AS MY
LATE FATHER'S FOREIGN PARTNER.

2)TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR
COUNTRY.

3)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A BOY OF 22 AND MY SISTER
IS 18 YEARS.

4)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME AND MY SISTER TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY
AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN DELIVERD TO YOU.

Moreover , We are willing to offer your 10% of the total sum as compesation
for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your
Norminated account overseas.

This transaction should be completed immediately depending on your prompt
response. We thank you in advance as we anticipate your assistance in enabling
us achieve this goal.

To know more about the struggle by UNITA to liberate Angola, click on the
link below and read.

http://www.the-idler.com/IDLER-02/3-16.html

Thank's and God bless you.

Sincerly,

MR. ELIJAH & ROSE SAVIMBI

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br