Subject: URGENT RELEASE/INVEST

From: "ALIMATU MANE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:31:48 +0000

Dear Sir,

(URGENT RELEASE/INVEST)

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise.I got your address
through a local Business directory on the web. I must apologize for taking
some of your valuable time to explain a proposal that I believe will be
of utmost benefit to us.

My name is Miss Alimatu Mane ,a Sierra Leonean residing in Burkina-Faso
West Africa.I am 23years old My father,the late Dr.Aboumane Mane,was one
of the prominent Diamond dealers in my country Sierra Leone,he was also
one of the paramount chiefs in my town before He was murdered in cold blood
early last year alongside with my mother by the Rebels of R.U.F when they
invaded the town.

When i got home from school,I saw our home had been burnt down and my parents
were both murdered by the Rebels of R.U.F that has been fighting against
the legitimate Government in my country since 1992. My late father deposited
the sum of(USD$27.2million) as a FAMILY TREASURE IN A SECURITY COMPANY here
in Burkina-Faso West Africa, before his untimely death,this money was meant
to be used to build an ultra modern medical Clinic here in Burkina-Faso,
for me after i shall have completed my studies as a qualified Doctor but
untimely death of my parents have denied me this good opportunity. Now,as
the next of kin and the only child,i have made claims of ownership of the
box containing the money although the people at the Trust Company are not
aware

of the contents of the box,But i need a reliable person outside Africa through
whom i could move the money abroad and who will subsequently help me to
invest the money wisely while i go back to school to complete my education.
Bear in mind that i would entrust this money in your hands if you would
be willing to help me in this matter. I am also willing to give you 25%
of the total sum if you will be willing to assist me in this matter.In addition,i
will equally deduct 5% after the transfer to cover expenses incurred in
the course of moving this money abroad to your account. If you are willing
to assist,please
get back to me promptly through my e-mail address so that we can discuss
the modality of making this move.I will equally insist that you make it
a very private and confidential matter as you know that this is the only
home in this life.

I will send to you the contact of the Security Company for confirmation
as soon as i get a positive reply from you.

Best Regards

Yours,
Miss Alimatu Mane