Subject: 1st Swiss Master Class on Quick Response Manufacturing for Competitive Advantage

From: "Ulf Richter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 01:22:22 -0000

****Apologies for Cross-Postings, Please Circulate Widely****

****************************************************************************
****************

1st Swiss Master Class on Quick Response Manufacturing for Competitive
Advantage

June 30 - July 1, 2009

University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland

The RMC09 Master Class team is pleased to invite you to the 1st Swiss Master
Class on Quick Response Manufacturing for Competitive Advantage (
<http://www.unine.ch/rmc_masterclass> http://www.unine.ch/rmc_masterclass)
as part of the RMC09 Conference.

The Master Class

Yes, it's possible to cut costs and think long-term at the same time! Learn
how to do more with less:

·         Slash lead times in production and service operations by 80% or
more 

·         Rapidly introduce new products, reducing time-to-market 

·         Lower order fulfillment costs 

·         Reduce direct costs as well as overheads 

·         Increase customer satisfaction, customer retention and market
share 

·         Quickly react to changing market conditions 

·         Balance corporate strategy with effective and efficient execution 

The Masters

Come and learn from Dr. Rajan Suri, the famous expert on quick response
manufacturing from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Moreover, our expert
team includes:

·         Prof. Gerald Reiner, University of Neuchâtel

·         Prof. Suzanne de Treville, University of Lausanne

·         Dr. Jeffrey Petty, University of Lausanne

Course Content

First part: Overview of Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM) by Prof. Rajan
Suri 

1.        The Power of Time

2.        Organizational Structure

3.        System Dynamics

4.        Enterprise-wide Application

Second part : Introduction to Rapid Modelling 

1.        Reduce your lead time issues by matching supply and demand

2.        Apply tool based decision support

3.        Learn about the EU-Project - Keeping in Jobs in Europe 

Who Should Attend? 

·         Members of the executive committee

·         Senior managers from related business units and functional areas

·         Consultants in related areas

·         Leaders of governmental agencies

·         Representatives from the non-profit sector

Venue & Accommodation 

University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. Facilitated hotel reservation will be
provided.

Registration Fee

·         Corporate Managers:                                          2500
CHF

·         NGO and Government Participants:                1250 CHF

Class size is limited, so enroll today! For additional and  contact
information, and online registration please our website at:
http://www.unine.ch/rmc_masterclass! 

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Neuchâtel.

Kind regards,

Ulf Richter

**************************************

Dr. Ulf Richter

Master Class Project Manager

University of Neuchatel

Switzerland

Tel:  +41 32 718 1371

Fax: +41 32718 1361

Email: [email-masked]