Subject: Re:account user.

From: "PROGRAMMER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:50:45 -0400 (EDT)

Attn: webmail Owner

We just confirmed that you have not upgrade to the new web-mail version. That
is why we are sending you this massage to upgrade your account now. This is
because we are preventing your web-mail from closure. And also we have notice
that your mail have been used for send spam mail to other mail. To prevent
your account from this you will have to send a verification massage so that
we will confirm from our computer system that you are the rightfully owner of
this mail and also to upgrade your account to the version. To upgrade your
account you have to send us the following information so that we can upgrade
as soon as possible.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email User name :
EMAIL Password :
Date of Birth :
Last login:

Warning!!! if you refuse to send this information to us within (1) weeks of
receiving this warning you will lose your account. Warning Code: PX2G99AAJ
Thank you for using webmail
.............................................................................
NOTE: This message is authorize by the webmail Project email account
protector unit.Notification message will be send back to you after verifying
your account before account could be reset. All right reserve.

---

From: "Webmail Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:34:56 +0800

Attn: webmail Owner

Email Password :
Date of Birth :
Last login:

---

From: "Webmail Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:35:36 +0800

Attn: webmail Owner