Subject: Dear Account User,

From: "Web Oil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:14:50 -0400 (AMT)

Dear Account User,

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e
homepage
view. We shall be deleting old email accounts
which are no longer active to create more space for new accounts users.we
have
also investigated a system wide security audit
to improve and enhance our current security.

In order to continue using our services you are require to update and re-
comfirmed your email account details as requested
below.

To complete your account re-comfirmation,you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details as
requested below.

Username : ..................
E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............
Future Password :............

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our
database and service will not be interrupted as
important messages may as well be lost due to your declining to re-comfirmed
your account details to us.

You are to send your information above via our webmaster,
[email-masked]

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period,but trusting that we are here to serve
you better and providing more technology which revolves around email and
internet.

It is also pertinent,you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers, and for the security of their
files and data.

COMFIRMATION CODE: -/93-1A388-480 Webmail Technical Support Team.