Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 11:02:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Byron J. Ellacott
                          Ning Kong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-05-13

Abstract:
   This document is one of a collection that together describe the
   Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  It describes how RDAP is
   transported using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/