Subject: [weirds] Milestones changed for weirds WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 04:44:51 -0700

Changed milestone "draft-ietf-weirds-using-http to the IESG", set due
date to September 2014 from February 2013, reverted to not being
resolved.

Changed milestone "draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec to the IESG", set due
date to September 2014 from April 2013, reverted to not being
resolved.

Changed milestone "draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query to the IESG", set due
date to September 2014 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "draft-ietf-weirds-json-response to the IESG", set
due date to September 2014 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "draft-ietf-weirds-redirects to the IESG", set due
date to September 2014 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory to the IESG",
set due date to September 2014 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "Draft describing bootstrapping protocol to the
IESG", set due date to September 2014 from April 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/weirds/charter/