Subject: [weirds] Fwd: IETF 90 Final Agenda

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:31:24 -0700

We're on at 9am in room "Manitoba" on Wednesday.  See you all there!

-MSK

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Subject: IETF 90 Final Agenda
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

90th IETF Meeting - Toronto, ON, Canada
July 20 - 25, 2014

The final agenda is now available.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may be made
to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be reflected on
the web version of the agenda.

Information about the 90th IETF meeting in Toronto, ON, Canada can be found
here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/90/index.html

Thank you and see you in Toronto!

Sincerely,

The IETF Secretariat