Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:23:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol Object Inventory Analysis
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Sean Shen
                          Arturo Servin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   WHOIS output objects from registries (including both Regional
   Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs)) were
   collected and analyzed.  This document describes the statistical
   analysis process and result of existing WHOIS information.  The
   purpose of this document is to build an object inventory to
   facilitate discussions of data objects included in Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/