Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 18:14:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
        Authors         : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Byron J. Ellacott
                          Ning Kong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-08-07

Abstract:
   This document is one of a collection that together describe the
   Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  It describes how RDAP is
   transported using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).

Normative Reference Note

   Normative references to RFC 7231 and draft-ietf-httpbis-http2 can be
   replaced with a reference to RFC 2616 if draft-ietf-httpbis-http2 is
   still a work in progress when this document is ready for publication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 01:17:05 +0000

This version does not reflect the discussions that have been had regarding malformed domain names and response codes, mostly because we have had multiple threads on the subject and I’m unsure where we stand on it (also, nobody bothered to open an issue in the issue tracker).

So there will likely be another revision.

-andy

On Aug 7, 2014, at 9:14 PM, <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds