Subject: Re: [weirds] Comments on draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-04

From: Naoki Kambe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:35:28 +0900

このメッセージの一部を削除しました。メールサーバーポリシーに違反したからです。
bootstrap.js をメッセージから削除しました。メールサーバーのポリシーに違反したからです。

Subject: Re: [weirds] Comments on draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-04
From: Naoki Kambe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:35:19 +0900 (JST)

Hello,

Thank you for supporting almost my suggestions in the revision -05.

Additionally I've tried to write a small script in Javascript for my
understating the I-D.  Please see the attachment. Note that this
is only for a domain bootstrap and requires punycode.js:
<https://github.com/bestiejs/punycode.js>.

Could anyone review it and give any comments?

Also I can contribute a whole or some parts of this script for an
appendix of the I-D if it's appropriate.

Regards,

Naoki Kambe

---

From: Naoki Kambe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:44:43 +0900 (JST)

The attachment was automatically dropped by the SMTP server :(.  
By renaming it to txt, I'm trying to resend.  Sorry for that.

Regards,

Naoki Kambe

From: Naoki Kambe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:35:28 +0900

---

From: Tom Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 13:31:32 +1000

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 08:35:28PM +0900, Naoki Kambe wrote:
> understating the I-D.  Please see the attachment. Note that this is
> only for a domain bootstrap and requires punycode.js:

Works for me, including the IDN-related behaviour (A-labels and
U-labels are matched correctly and the request URL is encoded
correctly).

-Tom