Subject: [weirds] Last Call: <draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-15.txt> (Registration Data Access Protocol Query Format) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:25:55 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Extensible Internet
Registration Data Service WG (weirds) to consider the following document:
- 'Registration Data Access Protocol Query Format'
  <draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that this document refers to draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap. Last Call
for that document is coming soon, but review on this document can
be done at this time.

Abstract

   This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
   may be used to retrieve registration information from registries
   (including both Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name
   Registries (DNRs)) using "RESTful" web access patterns.  These
   uniform patterns define the query syntax for the Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.