Subject: [weirds] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-16: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 06:49:56 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Using https schemed URIs in the examples would be better.
Mind you, https://example.com does get you a fairly odd
certificate, so I can see why you might push back on that;-)

- I think the privacy considerations from the json response
draft might be better here.