Subject: [weirds] IESG Telechat high-order bit

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:22:50 -0700

Just wanted to let you know that the IESG Telechat discussion went well 
and I think we have straightforward ways to address all outstanding 
issues. Some of the DISCUSSes have been or about to be cleared already. 
The rest I think I understand what needs to be said in the docs. We'll 
chat tomorrow and into next week. Thanks to everyone (especially the 
authors) who have been driving this forward.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:25:24 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: weirds [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pete Resnick
> Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:23 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [weirds] IESG Telechat high-order bit
> 

Thanks, Pete. I'm looking forward to the debrief.

Scott