Subject: [weirds] Last Call: <draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-05.txt> (Registration Data Access Protocol Object Inventory Analysis) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:13:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Extensible Internet
Registration Data Service WG (weirds) to consider the following document:
- 'Registration Data Access Protocol Object Inventory Analysis'
  <draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   WHOIS output objects from registries (including both Regional
   Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs)) were
   collected and analyzed.  This document describes the statistical
   analysis process and result of existing WHOIS information.  The
   purpose of this document is to build an object inventory to
   facilitate discussions of data objects included in Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) responses.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.