Subject: [weirds] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 23:38:27 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Section 3.1 --

   This section describes security authentication mechanisms and their
   need for implementation by authorization policies.

It took me a few readings to get what I think you mean.  I think you mean
this:
NEW
   This section describes security authentication mechanisms and the
   need for authorization policies to include them.
END

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:23:42 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: weirds [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba
> Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:38 AM
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; weirds-
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [weirds] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-
> sec-10: (with COMMENT)
> 

Agreed, your text is clearer. Thanks.

Scott