Subject: [weirds] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:45:19 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : HTTP usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
    Author(s)     : A. Newton, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-weirds-using-http
    Pages         : 19 
    Date          : 2014-10-28 
    
   This document is one of a collection that together describes the
   Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  It describes how RDAP is
   transported using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).  RDAP is a
   successor protocol to the very old WHOIS protocol.  The purpose of
   this document is to clarify the use of standard HTTP mechanisms for
   this application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.