Subject: [weirds] Last Call: <draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-09.txt> (Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:25:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Extensible Internet
Registration Data Service WG (weirds) to consider the following document:
- 'Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service'
  <draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
   a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses or Autonomous
   System numbers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.