Subject: Re: [weirds] Publishing of draft-gould-epp-rdap-status-mapping

From: Karl Heinz Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 12:11:13 +0200

James,

thank you for putting together this mapping of status values. I think it
would be really good to have these missing EPP status values added to the
RDAP JSON values registry.

Best,
Karl

*Von:* weirds [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>] *Im
Auftrag von *Gould, James
*Gesendet:* Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015 19:02
*An:* [email-masked]
*Betreff:* [weirds] Publishing of draft-gould-epp-rdap-status-mapping

I did analysis of the EPP statuses with the statuses registered for use in
RDAP.  The draft-gould-epp-rdap-status-mapping I-D (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-epp-rdap-status-mapping-00 )
identifies the gaps and includes registration entries to fill the gaps to
ensure that all of the EPP RFC statuses are supported by RDAP.  Please
review and provide any feedback.

Thanks,

—

JG

*James Gould *Distinguished Engineer
[email-masked]

703-948-3271
12061 Bluemont Way
Reston, VA 20190

VerisignInc.com

“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as
attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message
immediately.”