Subject: Request for well-known URI: resourcesync

From: Herbert Van de Sompel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 16:57:17 +0200

Dear,

On behalf of NISO and the editors of the ResourceSync Framework
Specification, I would like to register a well-known URI. The information
is provided below, on the basis of the template provided in RFC5785.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Greetings

Herbert Van de Sompel

====

URI suffix: resourcesync

Change controller: National Information Standardization Organization
(NISO), 3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302, Baltimore, MD 21211-1948, USA.
Phone: +1 301-654-2512 ; Fax: +1 410-685-5278 ; E-mail: [email-masked] ;
Web: http://niso.org

Specification document: http://www.openarchives.org/rs/resourcesync
(ANSI/NISO Z39.99-2017)

-- 
Herbert Van de Sompel
Digital Library Research & Prototyping
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Research Library
http://public.lanl.gov/herbertv/
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0715-6126

==

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 13:44:43 +1000

IANA,

Please register the value templated below into the Well Known URI registry.

> URI suffix: resourcesync
> 
> Change controller: National Information Standardization Organization (NISO), 3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302, Baltimore, MD 21211-1948, USA. 
> Phone: +1 301-654-2512 ; Fax: +1 410-685-5278 ; E-mail: [email-masked] ; Web: http://niso.org
> 
> Specification document: http://www.openarchives.org/rs/resourcesync (ANSI/NISO Z39.99-2017)
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/