Subject: Request for well-known URI: uma2-configuration

From: Eve Maler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:40:17 -0700

As required by RFC 5785 Section 5.1, the authors of the specification
User-Managed
Access (UMA) 2.0 Grant for OAuth 2.0 Authorization
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html> are
requesting to register the well-known URI uma2-configuration. The
well-known URI's definition appears in Section 2
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html#as-config>
and the IANA request appears in Section 7.1
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html#rfc.section.7.1>
.

Thank you. We look forward to your response.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:08:27 +1000

IANA,

This request is approved. Template at <https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html#rfc.section.7.1>.

> On 17 Jun 2017, at 10:40 am, Eve Maler <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> As required by RFC 5785 Section 5.1, the authors of the specification User-Managed Access (UMA) 2.0 Grant for OAuth 2.0 Authorization are requesting to register the well-known URI uma2-configuration. The well-known URI's definition appears in Section 2 and the IANA request appears in Section 7.1.
> 
> Eve Maler
> ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
> _______________________________________________
> wellknown-uri-review mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/wellknown-uri-review

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/