Subject: Request for well-known URI: opendiscovery

From: Henrik Biering <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 18:30:34 +0100

This is a request to register the well-known URI suffix “opendiscovery” 
allowing registered business entities to associate themselves with their 
online services and trusted third party claims, in order to make these 
easily discoverable without the need for a common third party.

Presently the project is at the "Proof of Concept" stage with a basic 
preliminary specification, but we would like to have the suffix 
registered now as it reflects the project name and we are in talks with 
both interested user groups and public authorities on how to organize 
the further standardization and implementation efforts for various 
business purposes.

The requested registry content is:

*URI suffix:*
opendiscovery

*Change controller:*
The OpenDiscovery Project
https://www.opendiscovery.biz/
[email-masked]
+45 46 96 56 36
c/o Peercraft ApS, Aalandsgade 23, 2300 Copenhagen S, DENMARK

*Specification document:*
https://www.opendiscovery.biz/specifications

*Related information:*
https://www.opendiscovery.biz/
(Project website with links to background docs and Github repositories)
https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/blog/native-business-service-discovery-critical-issue-ngi
(Relevance to the upcoming EU Next Generation Internet efforts 
https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/node/1460)

-- 
On behalf of the Opendiscovery Project,

*Henrik Biering*
CEO
linkedin.com/in/hbiering

*Peercraft ApS
* Aalandsgade 23
2300 Copenhagen S
DENMARK

www.peercraft.com
+45 46 96 56 36
[email-masked]