Subject: Request for well-known URI: looking-glass

From: Markus Stubbig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:57:42 +0100

Hi all,

I'm working on a draft that introduces a command set standard to the
web-based "Network Looking Glass" software. Its purpose is to provide
application programmers uniform access to the Looking Glass service and to
analyze standardized response.

The "Looking Glass command set" draft specifies a new well known URI
'/.well-known/looking-glass', to not collide with the namespace of the
domain.
It is also meant to keep the draft simple by using easy locations of the
commands URI.

I would like to register that well-known URI to comply with RFC 5785.

Thank you for your consideration,
-Markus

---

URI suffix:  "looking-glass"

Change controller:  Markus Stubbig <[email-masked]>

Specification document(s):  "Looking Glass command set",
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mst-lgapi/

Related information:  None