Subject: Request for well-known URI:idp-proxy

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 10:30:35 +0900

Hi! We’re looking to register idp-proxy.  It’s used in:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch/
We forgot to register it (Alexey caught it) and I submitted the following PR to add it:
https://github.com/rtcweb-wg/security-arch/pull/86/files

Let us know what you think.

spt

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:53:35 +1100

Looks fine to me, although it'd be better to refer to 5785bis. 

> On 7 Mar 2019, at 12:30 pm, Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> wellknown-uri-review mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/wellknown-uri-review

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/