Subject: Request to register /.well-known/gs1resolver

From: Phil Archer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 15:22:49 +0000

On behalf of GS1 I'd like to register a well-known location. Details as
follows:

URI suffix: gs1resolver
Change Controller: GS1
Email: [email-masked] or [email-masked]

Specification: GS1 Digital Link

https://www.gs1.org/docs/Digital-Link/GS1_Digital_link_Standard_i1.1.pdf,
section 7.11

Supporting material:

- the standard's landing page at
   https://www.gs1.org/standards/gs1-digital-link

- The JSON schema against which files can be validated
   https://id.gs1.org/resolverdescriptionfile.schema.json

- A document describing the principles behind the GS1 Digital Link standard
   https://gs1.github.io/DigitalLinkDocs/principles/

- related open source code
   https://github.com/gs1 (various repositories)

Status: Permanent

I trust this is in order. Please let me know if you require any further
details.

Thanks

Phil

--
Phil Archer
Director, Web Solutions, GS1
https://www.gs1.org

Meet GS1 Digital Link Developers at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gs1-digital-link-developers

https://philarcher.org
+44 (0)7887 767755
@philarcher1
Skype: philarcher
A word on abbreviations I sometimes use in email:
https://philarcher.org/diary/2019/emailabbreviations/

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are  confidential and are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance from GS1 (registered in Belgium). 
If you are not the addressee, or if this has been copied or sent to you in error, you must not use data herein for any purpose, you must delete it, and should inform the sender. 
GS1 disclaims liability for accuracy or completeness, and opinions expressed are those of the author alone. 
GS1 may monitor communications. 
Third party rights acknowledged. 
(c) 2020.