Subject: Requesting provisional registration of .well-known/amphtml/apikey.pub

From: Devin Mullins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 17:31:31 -0700

URI suffix: amphtml/apikey.pub
Change controller:
  AMP Project (OpenJS Foundation)
  Change requests can be filed at https://github.com/ampproject/amphtml.
Specification document: https://developers.google.com/amp/cache/update-cache
Status: provisional

This path and format have been in use for a while, but it's worth
registering them to ensure no future namespace conflict. Let me know if you
need any more information!

Thanks,
Devin

---

From: Devin Mullins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 18:21:00 -0700

> URI suffix: amphtml/apikey.pub
URI suffix: amphtml

(I'd failed to read that "Registered names MUST conform to the segment-nz
production in [RFC3986].")

> Status: provisional
Ignore this. I accidentally borrowed this language from RFC3864.