Subject: A page 4 U

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:45:11 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Greetings,

It occurred to me the other night that there was a gap in our collection of
Web pages, so I went and filled it in.

You cannot access it from any other page (yet) as this is still in pilot
mode. But you might want to visit

		http://www.ietf.org/IESG/wgchairs.html

I plan to add links to pages which talk about meeting presentations RSN.

Let me know what you think, and if there are other links you would like
(note: this invitation is NOT for IESG members :-).... it's for the WG
Chairs.

Steve

---

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 10:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Steve. All useful stuff. 
I'm sure, newer WG chairs would love this even more.

regards,
suresh

> (note: this invitation is NOT for IESG members :-).... it's for the WG

=====

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
http://personals.yahoo.com