Subject: Milestone alias?

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:59:06 -0500

Does anyone know where to send updated milestones?  I've tried:

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

and each bounced.  (Granted, I mispelt something.)

I can't find a list of mail aliases on the ietf.org web site (as in
'contacts').

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: [email-masked]

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

---

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:22:38 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

[email-masked]

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:22:00 -0800

> Does anyone know where to send updated milestones?  I've tried:

[email-masked] will work.
(that's where your milestone reminders are coming from)

The list of addresses (which does NOT include this - I will fix that) is 
hidden under the "ietf-secretariat" link at the bottom of the front page on 
the IETF website.

                Harald