Subject: Re: 54th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:37:47 -0400

Marshall,

It was very difficult to find a spot where all the
IM-related groups didn't conflict, and people and ADs 
(oops did I type that? :) who needed to be at multiple 
ones could attend enough of them.  Adding in Randy's 
answer about IETF week, I think the spot needs to be
left as is.

Allison

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jun 2002 14:51:13 -0400

Alison,

You are right -- there are a lot of IM-related WGs, and trying
to make them not conflict is a chore.  

Personally, I still have a conflict of IMPP v. SAAG and would 
appreciate it if IMPP could move elsewhere.  I wouldn't mind
swapping IMPP with a different IM-related WG, but I cannot run
IMPP when I also have to be at SAAG.  Maybe IMPP can move to
Friday? ;)

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com