Subject: when are IETF #54 meeting minutes due?

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:48:28 -0700

Hi,

Every IETF I print out the list of important dates for that meeting
and every IETF I lose it or throw it out without noting when the
minutes are due.  So for the benefit of clueless people like me,
here are 2 requests:

1) somebody reply with the minutes deadline for IETF #54

2) if possible, don't delete the 'important meeting dates'
   WEB page until after the minutes are due.  Or just post
   the date on the WG Chairs WEB page. 
   http://www.ietf.org/IESG/wgchairs.html

thanks,
Andy

---

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:07:30 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

>>1) somebody reply with the minutes deadline for IETF #54

Two weeks after the meeting. Send minutes and presentation materials to
[email-masked]

>>   http://www.ietf.org/IESG/wgchairs.html

Shall do.

BTW, the link to Status of Proceedings is active for the 54th IETF.
The table in the front summarizes everything that has been received.
I'll ask Jacob to add a "as of" date, but if you don't see your stuff,
resend it!

Steve