Subject: Member Briefings and IETF WG's (fwd)

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:47:25 +0300

Folks,
Martin is trying to get information to ISOC members about critical issues 
and development in Internet technology.
You will find some member briefings on the ISOC web page.

This is not strictly part of your business as IETF WG chairs, but if you 
think of technologies (or think of people who can describe technologies) 
that could be interesting for ISOC Member Briefings, I'm sure Martin would 
appreciate hearing about it - and so would ISOC, which is an important part 
of the IETF support architecture.

OTOH, if you feel that using the wgchairs list for this question is a 
ridiculous waste of your time, shoot me :-)

                  Harald

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 10. september 2002 15:42 +0200
From: Martin Kupres <[email-masked]>
To: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Subject: Member Briefings and IETF WG's

Harold,
I'd like to tap into the critical programs and developments of the IETF
Working Groups in order to support the ISOC member briefing series. This
would be an excellent manner to help spread awareness of the WG projects to
our members.

Could you advise me the best way of getting support from the WG's?  My
original intention was to send an email to each of the WG area directors,
asking for their help, but this might not be the most effective solution.
Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Martin

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------