Subject: New hardware installation configuration

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:19:04 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Greetings,

Tomorrow we will be adding hardware running TrendMicro's Interscan
product. Initially, this will be configured to intercept email containing
virues and other such nasties. EVENTUALLY (i.e. after the initial set of
problems are identified and resolved), we hope to be able to intercept
spam (not all, of course, but a lot) as well.

Cutover will NOT be immediate for everyone/list. The

---

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:23:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Sorry, that send button got clipped tooooo soon!

Cutover will NOT be immediate for everyone/list. The MX record will be
changed around noon (US-ET) and it will take a while to propogate.

IF any problems are identified, please send a note to [email-masked]

If the problem prevents mail being sent to ietf-action (i.e you do NOT
receive the automated response message), you can send a message to
[email-masked]

Steve