Subject: Re: Thinking about a party at the Atlanta party.....

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 10:32:21 -0400

In message <[email-masked]>, Margaret Wa
sserman writes:
>
>
>At some point, it might also be useful to consider more formal
>WG chair meetings where we could discuss higher-level architectural 
>and process questions that run across many WGs.  I don't know if it
>would be best to do this all together, or by area

within an area, the area directorates are often the venue for that.

		--Steve Bellovin, http://www.research.att.com/~smb (me)
		http://www.wilyhacker.com ("Firewalls" book)

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 10:42:58 -0400

>within an area, the area directorates are often the venue for that.

Not all areas have directorates.  I'm a WG chair in two areas (INT and 
OPS/NM), and neither one of them seems to have an area directorate.

Or, maybe they do and I'm just not a member...

Margaret