Subject: Re: text conferencing at the 55th IETF meeting in Atlanta

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:21:56 -0800

hi. the conference rooms for the atlanta ietf have been set-up.
    
there is one conference room for each wg/bof meeting in atlanta. the
name of the room is the official IETF abbreviation found in the agenda
(e.g., "apparea", "dhc", "forces", etc.) there is one exception, the
room for the "fax&vpim" meeting is called "fax+vpim".
    
i have attached the instructions for accessing the rooms, etc.
    
now would probably be a good time to send a note out to each mailing
list letting folks know that text conferencing will be available at
atlanta. in that message, you can also ask for a volunteer scribe (so as
to minimize time spent at the beginning of the meeting asking for one).
    
enjoy!
    
/mtr