Subject: Names and emails in charters

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:31:12 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Greetings,

Some of you have seen the instances where the charter displayed an
incorrect name with the correct email, or the reverse. We identified the
culprit and RIPPED IT RIGHT OUT OF THE APPLICATION. Of course, the problem
was architectural and implemented via a database table, so it was not an
easy fix.

We went through the various modules and scripts, and believe we have
modified all instances where the use of the "other" database was apparent.
Reality warns us we missed something somewhere.

And so, please check your individual web pages and calmly let us
(ietf-action) know where there are inaccuracies and mismatches. We will
attempt to correct as swiftly as possible.

Above all, be patient and understanding... we are approaching the holiday
season ;-)

Steve

---

From: David Mitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:30:51 -0500

Steve,
         perhaps someone might want to figure out why RFC 2058 appeared as 
an output of the NASREQ WG sometime this last year.

         RFC 2058 is the original (not current) RADIUS spec from Jan 97.  I 
believe it was an output of the RADIUS WG.

         Although the NASREQ WG has been through several incarnations, I 
don't believe any of the previous ones produced an RFC.

Dave.

---

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:10:18 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

According to the I-D records,

Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) was initially
released as  draft-ietf-nasreq-radius-00.txt

It is possible, of course, that this document was "transferred" to Radius.
I will change the record to show this as a RADIUS output.

Steve