Subject: Change in charter review procedure (fwd)

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:19:01 +0100

when we started talking on the IESG about charter review, we decided that 
most of the time it made more sense to be talking WITH you than talking 
ABOUT you. So we changed something.

This means that if you are part of the charter of a new group, or have a 
recharter up for review, you're likely to get more questions and comments 
during the review process.... I think this is good.

                 Harald

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: tirsdag, desember 17, 2002 13:49:07 +0100
From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Please change charter review procedure

After discussion with the IESG and IAB, we have decided on the following
procedure change:

When a WG REVIEW message is sent out from the IESG secretary, and there are
chairs listed in the proposed charter, please INCLUDE the listed chairs as
CC: addresses.

This is to facilitate the rapid clarification with the chairs of issues
raised by IESG and IAB members.

                       Harald Alvestrand
                       IETF Chair

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------