Subject: Bugzilla

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 09:38:35 -0500

For those of you who've used bugzilla for tracking WG
issues, what do you think of it?  What did you like,
dislike, etc.?  What categories and so on did you use?
Could you send the URLs so I could take a look at them?

Thanks,

Melinda

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 11:37:26 -0500

We've been using it to track the sip documents.

Personally, I have found it invaluable. There is no way we would have 
been able to get the documents completed without it. You can check it 
out at:

http://www.sipwg.org

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com