Subject: IETF IPPM scheduling

From: Merike Kaeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:03:53 -0800

a. Working Group or BOF full name with acronym in brackets:

IP Performance Metrics [IPPM]

b. AREA under which Working Group or BOF appears:

Transport

c. CONFLICTS you wish to avoid, please be as specific as possible:

RMONMIB, ENTMIB, PSAMP, IPFIX, XMLCONF, EOS, SMING, BMWG, IPSEC

(the first 7 are required for Andy Bierman, our MIB tech advisor, to 
attend....)

d. Expected Attendance (figures from the 55th IETF are at the end of this 
message):

80-100

e. Special requests (i.e. multicast):

none

f. Number of slots:

1

g. Length of slot:

- 1 hour

Thank You.

- merike