Subject: who volunteered to set up bugzilla for WG issue tracking?

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:31:35 -0500

During the lunch meeting last wednesday, somebody admitted to running
a bugtraq server which could be made available for issue tracking for
other WG's.  Unfortunately, I didn't quite catch who it was -- I made
a guess and guessed wrong.  Could whoever it is get in touch with me?

						- Bill

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:45:53 -0800

rob and i both run rt, which we could open

randy

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:11:43 -0800

> a guess and guessed wrong.  Could whoever it is get in touch with me?

I believe it was Paul Hoffman.

--aaron

---

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:22:20 -0800

>I believe it was Paul Hoffman.

That was quite some time ago, and no one took me up on it, so I 
decommissioned the box on which it was running.

Someone else (maybe the SIP folks?) said that they could take their 
current implementation of Bugzilla or RT and make it available to 
other WGs.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium