Subject: RE: Internet-Draft difference tool

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:12:35 +0200

Bill,

> Given the right arguments, wdiff can output web pages with colored
> differences.  A sample run:
> 
> http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/abr-alt.html
> 
> If there's sufficient interest I could be convinced to create a version
> that runs on the fly against an I-D archive.  (Possibly even one that
> doesn't delete old versions =)

Where can we get wdiff?

John

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:49:37 -0800

>Where can we get wdiff?

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/wdiff/

I'd share the script that does the right munging, but I can't publish
files on my web server right now for some reason.

  Bill