Subject: Changing procedure for milestone reminders

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 12:21:24 +0200

Hi,
as part of ongoing operations at the secretariat, we'll be changing the 
procedures for sending out reminders of overdue WG milestones.

(We'll hopefully also get more adept at handling the change requests 
promptly and accurately!)

Currently, we're proposing to send out reminders of ALL overdue milestones 
once every 2 months, rather than the "one or two areas every month" that 
has been previously practiced.

I don't think this should create any great new overhead for the WG chairs, 
but comments are (as always) welcome.

Your comments?

                Harald

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 04:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Harald,

A more consistent "noticing" seems much more effective. I didn't
know that the algorithm was "one or two areas every month", and
had just assumed it was completely random.

Spencer