Subject: Jabber at Vienna IETF?

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:52:25 +1200

Hi all:

Can anyone comment, please, on whether text conferencing (jabber) will
be available for the Vienna meeting?  It worked very well, at least for
the Atlanta meeting last November.

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:58:21 -0700

> be available for the Vienna meeting?
    
i'm looking into it.
    
/mtr