Subject: Requests to Publish IDs

From: IETF Executive Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:49:37 -0400

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to process your requests to publish IDs more efficiently, the IETF
Secretariat asks that you copy the Secretariat ([email-masked]) on
all "request to publish" messages that you send to your Area Advisors, and
that you use the following subject line in those messages:

Request to Publish: <insert file name of ID>

By doing so, you will ensure that the Secretariat is aware of your
requests, and can perform all related tasks in a timely fashion.

Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Barbara

------------------------------------------------
Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force

Natick, Massachusetts Office:

Phone: +1-508-650-4020
Fax:     +1-508-650-4639

Reston, Virginia Office:

Phone: +1-703-620-9053
Fax:     +1-703-620-9071