Subject: RE: 57th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda (as of June 20th)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:33:46 -0500

I concur with James. Since NEMO uses a lot of the Mobile IP
WG protocol as well as concepts, it would be better if there
is no conflict between MIP4, MIP6, MIPSHOP (Mobile IP BoFs) 
and NEMO.

-Basavaraj

> 
> I think there might be a problem with MIPv6 and NEMO. Many 
> people will want
> to attend both.
> 
>             jak
>

---

From: Dinara Suleymanova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:37:53 -0400

I have just sent the Recent Draft Agenda where the NEMO is not conflicting
with them. Please check the mail box for the latest draft.

Thanks.

Dinara Suleymnaova