Subject: Re: draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-17

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks!

Is there any way to retrieve the more detailed status info online?

---

From: Joyce Reynolds <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:32:40 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html

	2003/01/27   draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-17.txt
	IANA
	P. Calhoun, J. Loughney, E. Guttman, G. Zorn, J. Arkko
	Diameter Base Protocol
	Bytes: 339184

===========================================================

<draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-17.nroff>

Approved by IESG on January 27.

EDIT started on January 27.

IANA Action items completed on April 16.
(Specifically creating a new registry and populating it.)

Almost ready for Auth48 on June 13.

Placed back in to IANA state on June 13.

In the final edit stages, the RFC Editor caught that the IANA had not
yet assigned Diameter TCP/SCTP port numbers per section 11.5.  IANA
needs to notify RFC Editor of numbers to replace various "TBD"s in
document.

IANA notified by RFC Editor June 13.  IANA is working on this number
request.  IANA needs to check with the authors of
<draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-17> before assigning port numbers.

Also, companion document (Informational status) is ready for Auth48
(draft-loughney-aaa-cc-3gpp-01.txt - cross references the Diameter
spec).

===========================================================

Joyce