Subject: Get-together in Vienna?

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:48:03 +0200

Hi,

I am researching options for a wg-chair get-together in Vienna.

We're not meeting at a hotel, so it might be slightly more complex than 
it's been the last few times.

Query: So far we've tried Monday evening after sessions and Wednesday 
evening after the IAB plenary. Any opinions on which one of those worked 
best?

                Harald

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:09:21 +0200 (MET DST)

What about one open air Beirgarten somewhere, maybe in Prater?

> I am researching options for a wg-chair get-together in Vienna.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

           PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:41:05 +0200 (MEST)

> evening after the IAB plenary. Any opinions on which one of those worked

Both are fine, particularly if you don't suffer from jet-lag.
As we may have a few folks who do, Wednesday might be the better
option (plus fewer people seem to schedule informal meetings after
the plenaries).

Joerg