Subject: Way to discard all the mail that require approval.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:44:13 -0500

Due to the Sobig virus, we are getting so many email daily to vrrp mailing
list. As to stop spam, we don't allow non-users to post messages, all this
mail requires the admin approval. When I go to that page, I need to select
discard option for all the mail one by one and submit the form. The default
option is to defer the mail.

Is there a way to discard all the mail in one shot or to change the default
to discard ??

regards
Mukesh

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:42:38 -0700

>Is there a way to discard all the mail in one shot or to change the default

no.  there is a script that supposedly can remove the SPAM
from the queue that Dan Wing sent to this list on 8/10.
The URL is http://www.waider.ie/hacks/workshop/perl/mailman.pl
I haven't been able to get it to work on my Redhat 7.2 system,
but maybe others have had better luck with it.

>Mukesh

Andy