Subject: "Last Call for Input to the 57th IETF Meeting Proceedings"

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:45:03 -0400

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 57 in 
Vienna.***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The *final* deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 57th IETF is  Thursday, September 25, 
2003 at 15:00 ET.  If you wish your materials to be included in the 
proceedings, then please send them to [email-masked] by that time.  Any 
materials received after that time will not be included.

As of today, 18 groups have not yet submitted any materials, 10 have 
submitted minutes but no slides, and 6 have submitted slides but no 
minutes.  The current status of the proceedings, including the list of 
groups in each category, is available at:

www.ietf.org/proceedings/03jul/index.html

If you have already submitted materials, we encourage you to review them on 
line and send any corrections to [email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071