Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-wasserman-rfc2418-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:11:31 -0400

FYI --

I thought that this draft might be of interest to folks on this
list.

Feedback welcome!

Margaret

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of ext
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 4:42 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wasserman-rfc2418-update-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Updates to RFC 2418 to Increase the Authority and Responsibility of Working Group Chairs
	Author(s)	: M. Wasserman
	Filename	: draft-wasserman-rfc2418-update-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2003-10-20
	
This document contains several updates to RFC 2418 designed to give
more responsibility and authority to IETF Working Group Chairs.  In
particular, Working Group Chairs are given the responsibility of
ensuring the technical quality, completeness and suitability of work
produced by their Working Groups, and the authority to refuse to
advance any work that does not meet the acceptance criteria for its
proposed publication level.  The importance of meeting minutes is
emphasized, and Working Group chairs are also given more
responsibility and authority for the management of working group
mailing list discussions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wasserman-rfc2418-update-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wasserman-rfc2418-update-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wasserman-rfc2418-update-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:27:24 +0100

Dear Margaret,

simple and short feedback: I fully agree. ;-)

Tobias

> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 22:12
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-wasserman-rfc2418-update-00.txt
> 
> 
> 
> 
> FYI --
> 
> 	Title		: Updates to RFC 2418 to Increase the 
> Authority and Responsibility of Working Group Chairs
> 	Author(s)	: M. Wasserman

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type: